Find out what has caught our eye from the worlds of creative design, web and video and sign up to receive regular Storm12 blog alerts.
find out more
Do you know your marketing lingo?
A perfect quiz for marketing teams to share on team calls or just to test your knowledge of marketing terms. Use this quiz for your next team meeting, on us!
1. What are the original 4 Ps of Marketing?Reveal answer
Product, Place, Price and Promotion
2. What does CRM stand for?Reveal answer
Customer Relationship Management
3. What is the sharing economy and give an example of a company within it?Reveal answer
Businesses that trade on users' resources and services, like eBay, AirBNB and Uber
4. What does MQL stand for?Reveal answer
Marketing qualified lead
5. What is the "Churn Rate"?Reveal answer
A measurement of the retention of customers.
6. What does CMS stand for?Reveal answer
Content Management System - typically used behind websites to manage the content.
7. What does Dark Social refer to?Reveal answer
Social media that is encrypted, where shares and analytics are not measurable, like WhatsApp.
8. What does MoFu stand for?Reveal answer
Middle of the funnel, this is a stage of sales when a client realises they have a problem and goes to the market looking for a solution.
9. What does "Clear Labelling" refer to?Reveal answer
Offering a service or product that is supplied or fullfilled by a third party who's identified in the transaction. As opposed to white labelling - offering a product or service as your own brand where you have used a third party's service or product.
10. What does SERP refer to?Reveal answer
Search Engine Results Pages.
Please share with any other marketer if you have enjoyed this quiz and if you need more ideas for your next Zoom session take a look at our Brand Colour Quiz, find the 12 Logos Quiz and our Emoji Brand Quiz
You may also be interested in...
We send a wicked newsletter!