- For our first Fun Friday of 2023 we went to Topgolf in Guildford!
- Storm12 became a Certified Gold Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring) partner, meaning we demonstrate an exceptional level of expertise in marketing automation and the Lead Gen & CRM platform.
- We finished designing and developing the new WP Thompson website.
- Storm12 was announced as a finalist for the gdb Employer of the Year Award!
- The team attended the Gatwick Diamond Business awards and had an amazing night.
- Our brand new Storm12 website went live!
- We enjoyed a lovely breakfast at the Bolney Wine Estate for our quarterly Fun Friday.
- The Gatwick Wonderful World campaign launched! It ran from May to August, this was a big project and our creative team did an incredible job!
- Paul, Ben and Matt spoke at Collyer’s to inspire students about the endless possibilities that await them in the creative industry.
- Storm12 was nominated as a finalist for the Workforce Developer Commitment to People Award at the Sussex Chamber of Commerce Awards!
- We attended, exhibited and presented at the Gatwick Diamond Business Diamond Experts Conference - the digital team delivered an engaging presentation on leveraging social media for SMEs.
- We launched Keegans new website.
- We also attended Goodwood's Festival of Speed with Thakeham where we had the privilege of building an incredible remote control 4x4 track that put both adults and children 'behind the wheel' of a special Defender Vehicle.
- Storm12's third Fun Friday of the year consisted of working our way through an escape room in Horsham and then a well deserved lunch at Wagamamas.
- We attained our first client for our SME product. This product includes easy to understand marketing packages for SMEs to help them grow and succeed.
- We welcomed Ellie, our new Digital Content Assistant.
- Alicja and Ben gave a presentation on maximising website performance at the Gatwick Diamond Business October Educational Seminar.
- We launched Gatwick Diamond Business's new website.
- We welcomed our newest member, Sarah, our Office Manager!
- Storm12 turned 24 years old and we celebrated with a delicious breakfast at JO.CO cafe.
- We got new staff photos of the team.
- We developed and launched the new Vazon Technology website.
- December saw our long awaited Christmas party! We had drinks at Brown's Bar in Brighton before a delicious Christmas meal in No32, and not forgetting some very silly Secret Santa presents!
- Two Storm12 members were promoted! Alicja, previously our Digital Content Executive, is now Storm12's Digital Performance Manager and Jo, previously a Junior Designer, was promoted to Designer.
And that was our 2024!
Well, there was quite a lot more to it but we couldn’t include everything. Some of the things we’ve missed out in the list include large amounts of hard work, laughter, sausage rolls and of course, Portuguese tarts.
Our favourite place for coffee and pastries is JO.CO cafe! Check out their Instagram here.
Back to Blogs