At Storm12, we work with marketing teams and owner managers to help deliver growth, brand positioning and slick creative activation. This is delivered via our four core services: Marketing, Creative, Digital and Web. All under one roof, this enables us to deliver a seamless service with a...
Marketing strategy should deliver activity across every relevant marketing channel to reach your target market, increase your brand awareness and drive business growth. Our creative strategy ensures that your activity is engaging, original and sticky. It is the brainpower behind delivering...
Steering business strategy involves identifying and implementing effective approaches to achieve your business goals. We will ask lots of questions and work through a proven, results-focused model, looking at your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to capitalise. We’ll lo...
The discovery phase is where we identify insights, opportunities and challenges. This involves conducting workshops, research, analysing data and engaging with customers and other stakeholders to gain a deeper understanding of their needs and behaviours. The goal of this phase is to infor...
This part of your marketing strategy is crucial. It ensures that you are communicating the unique benefits and value that a product or service provides to its customers. Using language and media which resonates with your target audience is the most effective way to communicate with them. ...
This is our process of bringing creative ideas to life and executing them in a way that resonates with the target audience. It involves the strategic planning and execution of various marketing and communication channels, including advertising, social media, events, content creation, and p...
Consistent, on-brand collateral, designed to grow brand awareness and deliver a return on your investment is key. Shaping your brand through energetic and bold creativity, we make your brand the one to beat. We express your brand's personality through outstanding creative and clever messag...
Your brand is right up there as one of the most important aspects of your business. It’s quite often the first thing a potential customer sees and if it’s not first, then it’s second! One common misconception is that a brand is just a logo but there is so much more to it....
Integrated campaigns are a powerful strategy to deliver core messaging to your target audience across various channels. By integrating multiple channels, such as social media, email marketing, and direct mail, we create an immersive brand experience. Consistency in brand voice, visuals, a...
Design is at the heart of everything we do but we consider the strategy, audience and touchpoints for everything we do. We deliver insightful design that is delivered to your target audience across multiple channels with the right message.
From logo stings to corporate videos, we know the power motion has to improve engagement. We have been at the forefront of animated corporate collateral since our foundation over two decades ago. With such a wealth of experience, we work in motion from logo stings to campaigns as well as f...
Digital performance marketing combines the power of data, analytics, measurement resources and consultancy to enable your brand's growth. Using insight to drive a performance-based strategy, we deliver tailored messages to defined audience groups or even individual targets.
It is essential to ensure that sales and marketing efforts are integrated today. This is due to the complex and ever-changing marketing landscape. Both of these efforts must work together and show clear results. Marketing used to be about broadcasting a message to the world. Now, automate...
You may have what you think is a great website. However, getting organic and suitable traffic to it is a different challenge. With Google's ever changing algorithms, you need to be constantly analysing, modifying and updating your content in your efforts to improve your website's visibilit...
In today's fast-paced digital world, having a strong and engaging social media presence is vital for any business or brand to thrive. Managing multiple social media channels can be challenging and time-consuming. As a social media management and content creation agency, we can help make so...
As a content creation agency, we offer a range of services to research, plan, develop and deliver content across a wide range of channels. Content strategy services are an essential part of what we do here at Storm12. Before we begin writing content for our clients, we develop a comprehen...
Your website is essentially the shop window to the world for your brand. It's the key marketing asset to give your visitors the first and enduring impression of your company and allows you to nurture and convert prospects. You might be looking for a slight tweak to your design or a comple...
A good website is much more than a group of attractive pages talking about its owner. To be effective, a website should talk to the visitors in a way that's meaningful and gives them some value. With a good process in place from the very start of a website design and build project, the out...
There are so many ways to build a website these days that the choice of which technology to use may seem overwhelming. There are website-in-a-box solutions like Wix and Squarespace, solutions using off-the-shelf template frameworks like Wordpress, and options using bespoke architecture. S...
Website design and user experience (UX) play a crucial role in attracting and engaging online visitors. A well-designed website combines visual appeal with seamless functionality, ensuring a positive user experience. User-centric design focuses on ease of navigation, clear information arch...
Have a nose through some of our work portfolios below for our favourite projects in our design case studies, portfolio of web design, video case studies, marketing portfolio and branding case studies. This may not only give you some ideas and inspiration but also show you what we are capab...
Gatwick Airport is a long standing client. Working on departmental projects from strategy to activation, we focus on three core audiences: staff, passengers and the local community. Every project has its own individual challenges and clear KPIs. We deliver our range of creative services f...
Storm12 replaced an inefficient, inflexible CMS with our bespoke solution that provided the CTPA with a sophisticated range of new features, all within a highly secure environment. The site has received universal praise from CTPA members for its easy navigation and clarity, and provides a ...
We have been working with local design, manufacture and build company Bakers Garden Buildings for many years. Since opening the business as Bakers Timber Buildings in 1985, they have completed over 19,000 garden building projects for clients across the South East, and beyond. A family-run...
PSC Global came to us as PSG with a need to supercharge their marketing and diversify their clientbase from the ground up. Starting from scratch, we got to know the business and the people before we started work. From this discovery stage, we identified key areas where we could make a rea...
At Storm12, we thrive on crafting exceptional brand experiences that resonate and drive meaningful impact. Our collaboration with Keltie, a distinguished player in the Intellectual Property (IP) industry, is a testament to our commitment to delivering innovative solutions. Through a strate...
Our long standing partnership with SHW has been a journey of collaborative successes, marked by transformative projects that redefine the real estate landscape. From revitalising their logo to creating interactive digital solutions, our collaboration with SHW has consistently harnessed inn...
We've been around for over 20 years now and throughout that time we've built long lasting relationships with our clients, some we've worked with for over 15 years and still going strong. We pride ourselves on delivering the best service and the best results for anyone we work with. That m...
Read up on all the latest news, views, and events from Storm12...
- Why Choose A Card As Your Christmas Promotion?
- Design Inspiration: DesignMuseum Danmark
- Storm12's 2020 Christmas Game Results!
- Marketing Quiz
- Business By Emoji Quiz
- The History Of Fonts
- The sun always shines on Clerkenwell
- Top 12 web design facts
- Creative and Design Trends of 2019
- Are Videos Useful In Marketing?
- Design Trends of 2018
- Olivetti and Its Posters
- The MINI - An Iconic Car and Design Classic
- Top 12 Iconic Furniture Pieces
- #TBT CDW 2018
- Should You Be Able To Listen To Music At Work?
- Storm12's Visit To The Design Musuem
- Can you guess what brands these are based on their colours?
- The Most Recognisable Logos
- The Challenger Sale
- Storm12 at Clerkenwell Design Week: Part Four
- Storm12 at Clerkenwell Design Week: Part Three
- Storm12 at Clerkenwell Design Week: Part Two
- Storm12 at Clerkenwell Design Week: Part One
- Political Party's Manifestos
- Print Designing - The Importance of Paper Sizes
- Out of juice?
- Nimuno Loops
- 'I'm Not A Robot' - Why Do Websites Use This?
- The New Honda Ride-Sharing Concept Car - The NeuV
- Logo Design Trends 2017
- Semiotics - communicating meaning with design
- You know it's Christmas when...
- Trust trumps conservatism and other marketing thoughts
- The End Of Vine
- The importance of kerning
- Skeuomorphism to 2D design
- New: Pantone Studio
- The Most Iconic Logos Out There
- The Subliminal Meaning Of Colour
- Storm12's Christmas Campaign 2022: Santa's Special Message
- Santa's Coming to Town: A Rebranding Campaign
- Attending The Surrey Hills Cow Parade!
- You Can Polish a Turd - Who Gives A Crap Creative Branding
- Top 2020 Super Bowl ads
- Which Colours Best Suit Your Brand?
- What's your brand's archetype?
- The History Of Cadbury Marketing and Advertisements
- How Embossed Designs Can Be Use To Promote Your Brand
- The History of Brochure Design
- Proof That You Should Be Using Video For Your Business
- What's your brand DNA?
- Why Create An Infographic?
- Spot colour vs. CMYK vs. Pantone - what you need to know
- What makes up a brand?
- The Five Things You MUST Have On Your Website
- Storm12 and it's Marvellous Creations
- The Storm12 Brand Colours
- Eurovia Hackathon at the National Space Centre
- Warnham Primary School Garden Makeover
- PDT Website Evolution and Development
- Vent-Axia Sustainable is Attainable campaign
- How To Approach A Direct Mail Campaign
- New Website for Hochiki
- Aaron Russell Website Development: A Fresh New Look
- The Stages Of A Successful Direct Mail Campaign
- Updated Branded Corporate Literature for Edwards
- AJW Group Attention-Grabbing Corporate Video
- Website Development for Sussex Chamber of Commerce
- Our Creative Video For COX Powertrain Product
- Reinventing RiCK branding for the Modern Era
- Maucher Jenkins Website Development
- Successful Rebranding For Taylor Robinson
- A New Website For AJW Group
- Porvair Filtration's Brand New Website
- Creating Meaningful And Engaging Campaigns: St Catherine's Hospice
- Making us tic: Tourettes Action's Website Redesign
- How Storm12 helped rebrand IAG
- The Disruptive Rebranding of Roband
- Internal Communication Project For ABN AMRO Bank
- How We Transformed Cophall Parking Gatwick's Website
- How We Execute Brand Development and Website Redesign: Mezzanine Flooring
- Two Advertising Campaigns for Metrobus
- Castle Debates Annual Report Launch 2015/16
- News from Twitter
- New AJW website takes flight
- Why Social Media Is Important For Your Business
- Is It Time To Rebrand?
- The Process of Naming Your Business
- Does Your Company Need to Be on All Social Media Platforms?
- Does Your Business Need a Bespoke Website or Template Website?
- How To Elevate Your Business During An Exhibition
- Stef's ultimate 24 tips for exhibition success
- What is the New Google Page Experience Algorithm all about and how do Core Web Vitals play a part?
- 2021 Webinar: Core Web Vitals
- Why and How you should update your Google My Business listing
- Christmas Promotion Ideas To Engage Your Customers
- The Marketing Club: Marketing Challenges of 2020
- B2B Online marketing tips for better website engagement - post lockdown and Covid-19
- Improving your Online Visibility - Socially Distanced Lead Generation
- How To Develop Your Business - PR, Branding and Communications
- Accelerating out of Lockdown
- Marketing During A Pandemic
- Mobile-first indexing
- Why Controversial Marketing Works (if done right)
- The importance of photo marketing
- Web design trends for 2020
- Social media engagement
- Why Your Business Needs Creativity
- Naming your brand
- The Ban Of Sexist Advertising
- The End Of Sexist Adverts
- Will Brexit Affect My Business?
- AI & design
- Virtual reality in the B2B market
- An Introduction To Web Design
- Creating A Video Content Strategy
- Responsive and adaptive web design
- Top 10 style for explainer videos
- Why design with LED UV?
- Using Animated Explainer Videos To Increase Customer Reach
- Web design 101
- Web design & web development
- Video Marketing Tips
- Bringing Digital And Physical Marketing Together
- Targeting Your Campaign Toward Specific Generations
- Why is custom intranet design key to the future of the modern workplace?
- Web Applications - The What, Why and How
- Print marketing isn't dead
- Video Marketing Trend 2019
- Does Your Company Website Need A Custom CMS?
- Video Mistakes To Avoid
- Platform-specific video content
- Is It Time For A Rebrand?
- The power of animation in your online strategy
- Custom Intranet Design: The Pros and Cons
- The Benefits of Web Applications
- Video Terms You Should Know
- Effective brochure design
- Cost Efficient And Effective Advertising
- What do I include on my e-commerce site?
- Quick tips for a logo design
- How Custom Web Design Can Improve Your Business
- Video outreach: where to post what
- The Generations and Advertising
- How To Design A User-Friendly Website
- Tips For Designing A Successful Brochure
- Reasons To Choose A Custom Designed Website
- Measuring video and its ROI
- Does Direct Mail Fit Into Your B2B Marketing Mix?
- Key Considerations For Video Production
- Why don't your customers find you online?
- Why You Need Scroll Depth For Your Website
- Video + Social Media = ?
- 10 Considerations When Creating A Video Campaign
- The Process of Branding and Trade Marking
- Why Video Is So Important In Marketing
- A New Way Of Thinking: Marketing and Sales
- Sticking to the facts
- The Come Back Of Direct Mail
- How Do I Know If My Website Is Secure?
- Older browsers - do we still need to support them?
- How To Get The Best Image Resolution
- Supplying logo files to your designer
- How To Get Your Business To The Top Of Google
- How To Start A Succesful Campaign
- Where should I get my marketing images from?
- The bigger picture
- Storing passwords the old-fashioned way
- Win-win or win-lose? Our take on 'free pitching'
- Will Technology Change The Future Of Marketing?
- Microsite or Landing Page?
- What's In A Name?
- What Is Integrated Marketing? - A White Paper
- Linking Your Website To Your CRM System
- Boost Customer Engagement With Your E-commerce Site
- Templates vs. custom website design: which is best?
- What To Do When Completely Rebranding
- Referrals from your website
- The Difference Between Bespoke Websites and Off-The-Shelf
- How To Brief An Agency On A New Project
- Storm12 deliver out-roi-geously good presentation
- Relationship advice
- What should you expect from your agency?
- 24 Years of Storm12!
- Storm12's 21st Birthday
- The results are in!
- Spending The Day In The BBC Newsroom!
- Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2018
- Walking on thin ice
- Hello 2017!
- 'Twas just before Christmas, and all through the house...
- Acumen Business Club Networking Evening
- The Devil's In The Detail
- Attending A 'Be The Change' Event
- BigNose & Beardy Networking Day
- Tuxedo Function
- Networking with added spark
- When life gives you Mellons...
- Storm at Clerkenwell Design Week
- The Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2016
- You wait all day for a Buss...
- Charity Go-Kart Challenge!
- Storm Tri-500 challenge is over! 500 miles!
- The future's Brighter Thinking, the future's purple.
- NEW: Storm12 Showreel
- Storm12 is here
- Top of the box
- 'Til the cows come home
- The Power of Process
We would love to hear from you.And there are just so many ways to get in touch…The Old Surgery, High Street, Handcross, West Sussex RH17 6BN01444 40 12 75 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you need? Use our search function to steer you in the right direction.
Storm12 is our group trading name, if you require registered company details, please visit this page. Messages and documents transmitted with this email contain confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are here...
Privacy Notice 1. Identity and Contact Details This privacy notice details how we use information collected by our website at storm12.co.uk This site is managed in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation in the UK. The data controller is Storm12 Ltd of The Old S...
Find out what cookies our site uses
Well, almost... It's time to get YOUR Christmas campaign all wrapped up and ready to deliver.